Healing is in God's Hands (Part 3)

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a great week!

     Today I would like to share with you a little more of my health journey and the burdens God has laid on my heart.  I began getting a little better with my health in the past year or so.  I was beginning to be able to do a little more...however I was still suffering from some major issues.  I was especially having some BIG issues with my low blood sugar.  At one point, my endocrinologist thought I may have a cist/tumor on my pancreas.  I was struggling with major low sugar episodes even after I ate a good meal.  People were praying that I did not have this tumor and I had to go through a pretty rough test to figure it out.  The day of the test, my sugar did SO much better, and since then I definitely still have sugar issues, but they are not near as bad as they were then.  I believe the Lord took the tumor away if I really had one. 
    It was and still technically is, I guess you could say, questionable to whether or not I have a genetic disorder in addition to Dysautonomia.  However since I have been doing so much better, I believe the Lord is healing even genetic problems if there are some.  HE is Healer.  Let me tell you that our God can do anything!!!  I could begin having major symptoms again at any time, but Lord willing healing will continue.  Praise be to GOD!
    The next part of what I want to share with you is very dear to my heart and something that only a few people in my life know up to this point.  It is what I feel the Lord leading me to do with my life.  After all...we are HIS servants. We are never perfect, but HE is perfect! I feel the Lord calling me into full time service with my H.O.P.E. Ministries.  I feel the Lord is laying a burden on my heart to become a speaker and author to women.  I feel He is leading me to speak at more women's conferences.  I feel He is leading me to share His story with women all over!  That He is leading me to tell people about His glorious salvation and help women grow in their confidence in the Lord and walk with the Lord.  This is not something that I can just make happen...it is a waiting process to see what doors the Lord will open in His timing.  But for now, it is sharing devos with you all, and listening for everything God wants me to be.  Please pray for me about this in my life!!

Jeremiah 29:11-13- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.   And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Comments

Popular Posts