Healing is in God's Hands (Part 1)

Hi all,
     I would like to share a few posts that include some details about the health condition that the Lord has blessed me with.  Yes, I did say blessed....the Lord has given me so many opportunities and worked in ways that I probably wouldn't have dreamed through a health issue.  Is life harder with the issue..yes.  Is it or was it fun to be sick...no, but God had a purpose. At the time when it started, I could not see the purpose and still do not completely know the purpose. However I do know that God has opened multiple opportunities for me to share my story and God's story to others. 
The health condition I have is called Dysautonomia in the form of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.  Now for most of you, that was just a bunch of big words that do not mean much to you! But let me explain what it means for the most part.  My Autonomic Nervous System, which controls involuntary functions of the body does not work correctly.  The involuntary functions are things that your body does without you telling it to.  This includes breathing, heart rate, digestion, muscles working properly, things of this nature.  I have had issues with heart rate, big digestion issues to a point of eliminating quite a bit of certain kinds of food, muscle weakness to a point of not being able to stand/walk, migraine headaches, chest pain, fatigue, achiness, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and other symptoms.  I am now so much better than I was when I was diagnosed in September of 2009.  The Lord has given me some amazing healing that can only come from Him.  Even after doctors thought there may not be anything else to help symptoms get better....God knew He was in control.  At this time in my life, the Lord has blessed me so much with good days...there are still days with symptoms and I do have limitations on what I can/can't do without making symptoms worse, but God has blessed me with so many more good than bad days!  
I will go into more details in a later post about my health condition, but wanted to give everyone a very brief overview.  I hope that you will not ever give up on God.  He never gives up on you.  Please know He has a purpose for your life! You can place your hope in His hands!

Psalm 30:2 - "O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."  
   

Comments

  1. Praise God!! My late husband was healed of throat cancer the day before he was scheduled to have surgery to remove his larynx! I know He heals and all we have to do is believe and ask! May God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so correct!! Our God is Healer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts