Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello friends,

    I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Valentines day whether you have an earthly valentine or not.  If you are saved by faith and acceptance in and of Jesus then you have the greatest Valentine you could ever ask for.  HE shed HIS life for you.  HE shed HIS blood for you.  HE lives in Heaven today.  HE created you and all that is around you.  HE is the Saviour of the world...and HE loves us all equally and perfectly! WOW! That's a Valentine! 
This morning I was reminded of a simple promise that really will change your view when you are down, discouraged, or maybe concerned about something.  Jesus has everything under control.  I think so many times we get caught up in us and how we can not control things and we start giving in to the sin of worry and defeat.  I think we pray without expecting an answer, when we should be praying and looking for the answer! HE will answer our prayers...we may have to wait, but HE will answer! I also know that I do not always listen when I pray...I talk...instead of listening.  How are we ever going to get answers if we are always talking? Sometimes it may be stepping back and in stead of feeling loved or feeling like we have asked enough for the thing we are praying about...know that God loves us and HE is who HE says HE is!!! I think we try to feel things too much.  With God, things are facts...there is no inbetween feeling, it is or it is not.  I heard someone on a video say that HIS Word does not say to feel that HE is GOD...it says to know! How awesome! HIS love is a fact.  HIS grace is a fact.  HIS blood shed for you and I is a fact.  HIS salvation for you if you accept HIM is a fact.  Prayer encourages us, but sometimes it may be just reflecting on HIS Word and knowing what HE says is nothing but truth.  GOD is LOVE! Love is a choice...and HE chose to love you! Love HIM back...with your life. 

Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

I John 3:1-3- "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.  And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

I John 4:7- "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."

Comments

Popular Posts