Hi everyone!
I have heard so much about this blogging thing...decided to start one! I thought about setting up a website for my ministry, but thought a blogging website would be much easier! I have several health conditions and I want to start sharing my testimony and story of hope to churches in the area! I would love to eventually have a large enough ministry to be able to travel and speak at women's conferences.  I have been asked to speak at my first women's conference in March at a local church and I am very excited! I ask that you all pray that God continues to open doors for me to speak at conferences! Let me tell you a little bit about my ministry- my logo is HOPE ministries with a flower for the O in hope and it stands for Having Peace Eternally.  The goal of this ministry is to not only help women stay strong through difficult times during life but ultimately to spread the Word of our awesome and powerful Heavenly Father! He gives eternal peace! I am so thankful that the Lord has given me an opportunity to start a ministry for HIM! Please pray for this and I will be trying to post something encouraging each day or every other day! Hope you all have a blessed week!


Philippians 4:13- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"

Comments

  1. Hi Rebekah! Found your blog through Anita's and just had to come over and welcome you to the blogging community. We know you will find it as supportive and encouraging as we have and we look forward to hearing more about how God is using your journey to be a blessing to others! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Rebekah, I am happily following you via Anita's blog! Welcome to the world of blogging! I pray that you will find it fulfilling and that God will open many doors for your ministry!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and thanks for the prayers!

      Delete
  3. Welcome aboard, Rebekah! I pray that the Lord pours His favor on your ministry. Anita is a blessed mentor for you. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes I love my Aunt Anita!!

      Delete
  4. Hi, I am a follower of Far Above Rubies, and think so much of your Aunt Anita. Prayers for you and look foward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Rebeca, soy de Costa Rica, y he llegado acá a través del Blog de Anita, espero que siempre tengas esa actitud positiva ante la vida, porque con cristo todo es posible. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias! Dios tiene un plan muy especial para todo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts