Hey Everyone!
Hope you all had a fabulous Friday! I have had a good day after a few bad days with my symptoms from my medical condition! Praise the Lord! I was able to go paint ceramics at a pottery store with my best friend! What a special gift from God she is! I hope all of you ladies have special friends that you can talk too! Our Heavenly Father always cares about us and HE will always be our best friend! As I have a little calendar that sits on my desk, it has something encouraging for each day and today it was a verse from Psalm chapter 56. It was Psalm 56:3-"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."  Definitely a verse I need each day! I feel like we all have worries and fears that consume us at times and God wants us to just lay everything down at HIS feet because HE will take care of it! We worry so much, but it will never make the situation any better.  We must let go and let GOD! I find it funny that satan tries to discourage us and make us worry when he does not even know what the future holds for us.  GOD does know what our future holds and HE has it all taken care of! Here is something to think about....I thought about this one day and have to remind myself that worry is not from God. This is a little quote I came up with- The devil is the one who does not know the future, yet he tries to ruin your future.  Woah....he is trying to ruin our future, we must allow GOD to stop him and remember that God is the stronghold of our lives!

I hope that you all have a blessed weekend! Thanks so much for all the kind comments! I really appreciate the love and support!

Comments

  1. You are so right sweet one. We have to daily lay down our fears at the feet of Jesus. It isn't easy at times either but knowing that I can go to Him with everything is my everything! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts