He Loves Me and I Can Trust Him

I visited the beach recently and reflecting back on the trip, I can think of so many things that God shows us through His creation.  He tells us His thoughts toward us are more in number than the sand. Psalm 139:17-18- "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."  If you've ever seen sand, you know that it is innumerable.  You can't count it, there's so many grains in even a handful, you can't count the sand! Imagine if every one of those grains was a thought God had about you, and He thinks about you even more than that! He makes the waves on the ocean never cease.  He creates and places natural instinct in the sea gulls to skim the water in search of fish and dive in and grab their dinner.  I watched a horseshoe crab come up on the beach in a wave and it knew to try to get back in the water and swim back to the deeper part of the ocean away from the shore.  Watching the sunset that God paints each day is amazingly beautiful.  If He does all of these things for nature, don't you know He loves us more? He tells us that in Luke 12:24, "Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?" I was reading a book while at the beach and was so encouraged to remember that if I'm trusting God with my eternal salvation and security, I can trust God for every area of my life.  I think seeing God's care for nature can be so encouraging.  So beautiful. 
     Remember when you see God caring for the ocean, the birds, or anything in nature, He cares for you so much more.  Every area of you, the real you, the you that no one else knows, He loves it. Every. single. part. of you - He loves. He can take care of every single part of you too.  I've realized sometimes I get ahead of God, I try to make things work for me in my own timing. My personality is the "very go-getter type A" personality.  There is nothing wrong with that, God made me that way for a purpose.  He wants to use that part of me, but there is something wrong with it when I try to get ahead of His timing.  When I try to search for myself because maybe God seems too slow at the time.  That is wrong.  God is never too slow.  His timing is perfect and getting ahead of Him causes problems. I'm being reminded to trust Him, trust His timing, trust that He can take care of every single area of my life.  And I can wait. And I can be happy and complete in Him while I wait.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a great reminder of God's love for us. I have never really looked at it quite this way but so true in so many ways. Thank you Ms Rebekah. No God is never late He's always on time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts