Election day!

Hey friends,

Very quick today....but just want to say I hope you go out and vote!! Remember to vote based on Biblical principles and what you know God would want for our country.  The decision should be clear.  We need to be praying that our nation goes back to being a nation under GOD! He is almighty, He knows what is going to happen today with the election and He already knows everything that will happen with whomever gets elected!  He does hold the future.  No matter who is elected, He is still in control and He allowed that person to be in office for a reason. God has a plan... a plan for you, a plan for your family, and a plan for our nation.  No matter who is elected...God is still good and still on the throne!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week....let me ask you to pray for me.  The Lord has so graciously blessed me with another opportunity to share my testimony and my hope ministry (I beleive I mentioned this in an earlier post, and now it is only a week away!) with a group of people next week! Please be in prayer that GOD leads me with what to say and that He continues to open up more opportunities!

Psalm 33:12 - "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

Comments

Popular Posts