He's Good!

Hi friends,

I just have to share with you that our God is so good! He has amazed me in ways I never dreamed the past few weeks.  He can bring things to fruition that we never dreamed or imagined.  Recently, I was nominated and selected to receive a very prestigious award that I had no idea about.  I am so blessed to also share that the same day I received news of the award, I was notified I passed my certification test! Talk about a whirlwind of events and overwhelming feeling of grace! I felt like I was living in a dream...it was a very joyful day! I tell you all this so I can express to you how great our God is.  As I've said in previous blog posts, when I began college, we were not sure I would be able to finish because of how sick I was with Dysautonomia.  My freshmen year of college, I really began to live a more normal life with symptoms becoming less and less frequent. Over the course of the four years, God has allowed me to live in almost remission! I can now praise Him and cannot believe how far He has brought me.  I am amazed by a loving Father. 
Please don't ever forget what God can do for you.  He is the God of the impossible, and I'm so thankful I can tell you that from experience.  Our God works in ways that we would never be able to imagine.  He's good.  I've been studying through my favorite book of the Bible lately, Psalm.  I write characteristics of God that I find in each chapter.  One I find in many chapters is that He is good.  He's good.  He's worthy; He's faithful.  I love learning about who God is although I know I will never be able to truly comprehend all that He is.  Keep trusting the One who is faithful, loving, good, true, holy, just, and an innumerable amount of other wonderful things to His children.  No matter what uncertainties you're facing today, God's got a plan.  No matter how scary or hard what you are going through looks, He's in control.  No matter how many sleepless nights you've spent thinking, He's got it all in His hands.  He has you, my friend, in His hands.  Every dream, every day, every plan.  He's able to work in ways you would never understand, so stop trying to figure God out! You never will! He's far greater than our mind could ever process. Just trust Him and get to know Him the very best you can.  Spend time in His word and as you study His word, note His characteristics. It will draw you closer to the heart of your Father, and help you understand that He's good all of the time! I've recently been reminded that God calls us to waters deep so no matter what waters you are facing, He is good, and He wants you to trust Him. 

Ephesians 3:20- "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us"

Romans 8:38-39-"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, not any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this post! It's exactly what I needed! I love the picture too :) and the backgrounds on our blogs match!! How cool! :) RachelMarieMinistries.blogspot.com
    - Rachel Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts