God's Perfect timing

Hello friends,
I've redesigned the look of my blog and created a new logo! So exciting...Praise the Lord!
Today I'd like to share with you about my experience with God's timing.  As my health condition "anniversary" is approaching, I've been thinking back about God's timing and plan.  As some of you know, June 2, 2009, is the day my life took a major turn from the plans I had set for myself.  I never planned to be put into the hospital 6 times in a year and a half with extra multiple visits to the ER and IV therapy.  I didn't plan to visit over 10 doctors all over the state in hopes of finding help for my newly discovered health condition.  I also did not plan to miss days and weeks of school, church, and activities during my last 3 years of high school. But God did.  He did, He had it all planned out.  To God be the glory, it's 5 years later and I'm almost in remission from Dysautonomia and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome! And let me also share how on SO many occasions throughout the 3 years that I was very sick, God gave me strength to still go and enjoy many activities.  I remember weeks in advance of any big events approaching, I would ask people to pray I would be able to attend the event (for example, Jr/Sr banquet, homecoming court, etc.) and He gave me strength to go and have fun!  Just wanted to share that too! I do still suffer from different aspects of the disease and I am still on medication to help control symptoms, but praise God, I am SO much better!!!! To be completely honest, I cannot imagine going through what I went through again.  I can't imagine having the symptoms I experienced 5 years ago right now in my life.  I wasn't expecting to wake up one morning feeling weird, and have my life changed. But that's what happened.  Praise the Lord it was only Dysautonomia and not anything even more serious. (Not that Dysautonomia isn't serious, because it is, but I'm still thankful.  I know people in worse situations.)   So anyway, as I was thinking about some of the hard times I experienced throughout the 3 years that Dysautonomia heavily affected my life, I thought about how perfect God's timing is.  I mean, I worry a lot and when it comes down to it, no matter how much I analyze/think about a certain situation, it's not going to help the situation.  I had no idea my life was about to change, and no amount of worrying could have prepared me for it.  God prepared me for it. Matthew 6:27 says, "Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?" That verse reminds us that no worry will help us!  I can't tell you the times that the peace of God was all over my life during those years.  The moments when life was shaking and yet it was all okay.  The moments when fear seemed to be knocking all around and yet God's presence was filling the room.  What I want you to grab from this is that when/if a negative situation comes your way, you can know that God will get you through.  I know that you can imagine a situation and think I have no idea how I would respond to that in my life. Let me tell you, if you ever have to respond to that situation, God will respond to it for you and carry you in His arms through the way.  Don't think up trouble before it happens, it won't turn out the way you planned anyway! Trust God and know that He is God and He keeps His promises. God's timing is always perfect.  When He's guiding you through something, you never have to worry. 
Psalm 46:10- " Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Deuteronomy 31:6-"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Comments

  1. You are so wise and mature:-) God is definitely working in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aunt Anita! All praise to the Lord! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts