His stength is made perfect in weakness

Happy 2014!!!
I hope you all enjoyed a joyous Christmas season and a hope filled new year celebration! God has a perfect plan for our lives this year! I want to remind you all that God's strength is not limited by your weaknesses.  No matter where you find yourself falling short, God's grace is sufficient.  Many of you may have set a new year resolution or goal and you may already be finding it hard to keep.  You may find yourself looking for a change this new year. However no matter how many times we fail ourselves, God is there to pick us up.  No matter how long and hard you try to fix yourself, God is still in the "fixing" business.  He is the only One who can truly fix you anyway...we can't fix ourselves! No matter where you find yourself falling short each day, God is looking for an opportunity to use your weakness to show His strength. Maybe your weak spot is faith, maybe its a health problem, a certain problem in your life that just won't go away.  2 Corinthians 12:9 says, "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." God can use your weaknesses for His glory! Yes, no matter what you have done, He can it to bring glory to Himself! You can be glad to know that where you fail, God's power shines brighter! He has everything you need! You and God fit together to make a perfect pair. His strength is greater than your weakness!

Comments

Popular Posts