Waiting on the Lord!

Hello all! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day!
Do you like to wait? Probably not and I know I do not like to wait.  I am so terrible at waiting...I like it now and 10 minutes ago...anybody with me? God doesn't want us to be that way though...that is not the way life works. We have to wait on God! There are times that God shows us the pathway before we even realize we need it and other times we have to wait on God to open a pathway.  God really opened a great path for me this week with a hopeful job I will be able to start next year.  Something I am waiting for in my life right now is for my Hope ministry to get bigger! I would love to eventually be speaking to ladies all over the world about Jesus and the hope He has given me! Right now it doesn't seem like that dream is all that doable. But I do know that if God wants it for me, it will come to pass. Would you pray especially that God would start opening more doors for me to share my testimony and His hope with others?! Honestly we are all given opportunities to share Jesus with the world each day..at a store, at school, at work...I am reminded that I need to be using those opportunities before I can expect huge more corporate opportunities. I would love to be asked to speak at more women's conferences, etc. Also pray that God will lead me along to the next step to take with my ministry! I know the Lord has called me to be a teacher, but somewhere deep down I feel that He is calling me to more at some point in my life maybe with this ministry to spread His words to the world.  We are all called to spread His words to the world! He uses us each differently, but He is always good! Thank you for your prayers! And feel free to share what you may be waiting on in your life at this point!

Acts 1:8- "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
Psalm 27:14-"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."

If you haven't had God's Spirit enter your life, please continue reading,
1. Realize that God loves youJohn 3:16-"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
2. Realize that you are a sinner.  Sins are anything that you do that is wrong, examples are lying, lusting, being jealous, etc. 
Romans 3:23- "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
3. Know that you are a lost sinner.  Realize that you need Jesus to get to Heaven.  Nothing you do is good enough.  Sin must be paid for, but Jesus paid the price for sin. 
Romans 6:23- "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (You must accept that gift)
4. Believe that God sent Jesus, His Son, into the world, and believe that He died on a cross to take the punishment for your sins and then rose from the dead 3 days later.
Romans 5:8- "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Matthew 28:6-"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
5. Ask God to forgive you of your sins, and ask Him to enter into your life and save you.
Romans 10:9-10- "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Acts 2:21-"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
If you do that or have done that already, you are a child of God and you have begun your journey of following God's plan for your life.

Comments

Popular Posts