Routine

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are having a fabulous summer!  My summer has been going very good! Let me encourage you today- 


 Routine- a word that some love and some do not love! Some of you may be getting ready to go back into the school routine.  Maybe your lazy days are soon to be over or maybe you never had any to start with! However as we gear up for a new school year, let me encourage you to place your true identity in our Heavenly Father!  As you start back to school or send kids to school, remember that what you do or how crazy busy your life becomes doesn't make you who you are.  Sometimes we try to find peace or identity in outside sources such as grades, maybe beauty, maybe even how much money you spend or how much you save.  Maybe you are trying to find it in other people.  Nothing earthly that you search for to try to bring you happiness will last.  The only way we can find our true identity is in CHRIST! HE gives you freedom from your sins, HE brings you joy and hope and peace that will last for eternity.  Do not let things in this world make you feel identified because we want to be identified with CHRIST, not the world. 


Psalm 40:2 - "He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."


Remember HE brings us up out of the horrible world that we live in and sets us upon a rock so that we can find our true identity in HIM!


John 16:33 - "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Comments

Popular Posts