Hi everybody!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday! I have really not been feeling well at all today. Just been having a lot of crazy symptoms like chest pain, weakness, body pain, lightheadness, and things like that.
Tomorrow I will Lord willing be speaking at a women's conference!!! I am so blessed and excited to see what the Lord has in store! Please pray that I will feel so much better and that I am able to speak what the Lord would want me to say and that every lady there would be touched by the Holy Spirit!
A little encouraging word for today....
My favorite verse is John 16:33 - "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

What an encouragement this verse is! It reminds us that our awesome GOD has overcome the world and we have no need to be discouraged! These trials you are facing today, are not permanent! They are temporary and when you place your hope in the Lord, you have peace eternally! God does not place trials our lives because He is mad at us, He gives them to us so that He can show His mighty power and that we may grow closer to HIM! Don't be discouraged today, give your hopes and dreams to the Lord, because in His hands they are safe! Trust Him with everything you have so that it will be safe and you can enjoy this day He has created for you!

Comments

  1. Praying for you! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better. I know it is like to live with chronic illness, I have lifelong asthma. Some times I say OK, go away....tired of it all, the medicine, etc., involved but then I am so thankful for living in the USA with our medical care, although no cure and of course not perfect. I will keep praying for you. I follow your lovely aunt's blog and she pointed us in your way!Take care and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts